Friday, December 30, 2016

A Tired Mommy's Prayer



Happy New Year, mamas!!! As we launch into the new year I wanted to put into words a prayer that tumbles around in my heart every day and often into the wee hours of the night. I hope it's a blessing to you all. 

Love,
Sara

"This day and everything You have planned for it is good.  
You have fully equipped me to care for the kids You've given me. 
Where I lack sleep give me patience.
Where I lack creativity give me kindness.
When I can't give my kids fun projects and exciting outings, help me to give warm smiles and lots of hugs.
Help me to be less aware of my growing to-do list and more aware of opportunities to shepherd these precious hearts.
Show me what being faithful looks like today.
Help me to meet each need as it comes with love and grace.
Help me to use words that help and heal.
Let my kids see Christ in me.
Thank You that while I don't know what this day holds, I know Who's holding me."









"Sara Wallace does a wonderful job of taking the practicals of motherhood and relating them to the gospel. I highly recommend this for moms who don't have a lot of time to sit down and do a big Bible study." - Jennifer

Get your copy of "The Gospel-Centered Mom" on Etsy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Needed to pray this very prayer today and probably everyday. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete